Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Therapy 101 50 things you dont care about

1. I don't like speaking on the telephone.
2. I hate talk shows, the hosts on talk shows, the guests on talk shows, and the stupid things they 'talk' about.
3. I cry... A Lot!
4. I resemble my great grandmother on my mom's side, Eve. Some say I am her reincarnation.
5. I am Catholic. Catholic school, Catholic drinking habits, and Catholic guilt.
6. One side of my family is very rich. The other, the good side, very poor.
7. I believe in the working class, unions, and Baseball.
8. I live with a Ghost I have yet to name.
9. I played the flute, the piano, the violin, and sang in the NW honor's choir. None of which stuck.
10. I have never broken a bone in mine or anyone else's body.
11. I like to have football on in the background but can not stand to watch it. I am like this with most television programming.
12. I paint. I am a horrible painter.
13. My Sister is 21. She is Cara Marie Labrousse. She is wonderful and lovely. She is artistic and athletic..
14. My mom is the youngest of 3 brothers, she is Joy, they are Jack, Jimmy, and Jeff. Grandma is Joyce, who married Jack and is now with BOB.
15. My father's side of the family is French. Really, very French.
16. My Grandpa Jack was my favorite person in the whole wide world and taught me how to love, curse, and spit, up until he died in 94.
I 'm still not over it.
17. Solace is the most beautiful word I know of.
18. I am a commitment horror.
19. Bruce Springsteen IS the Boss.
20. Loyalty is the most valuable of valued virtues.
21. I can semi read/write in Japanese, French, and Latin. I am unable to speak them.
22. I am retarded socially.
23. My crushes were/are APK, Jimmy Stewart, and Jake Ryan. Am fond of Hugh Grant.
24. I eat meat.
25. I am a writer, not an alcoholic, and visa versa.
26. I am very bad at moderation and patience. I am very good at drinking black coffee and chain-smoking.
27. I believe in true love.
28. I live with three cats, Olive, Norio, and Cash.
29. Nobody knows me like my baby.
30. Johnny Cash is my hero.
31. My theme song is 'Watching the Wheels' by John Lennon
32. I worry too much. Am very scared to end up like my father, paranoid schitzophrinic and alone.
33. I don't expect anyone to read this, but yes it is indeed therapeutic.
34. I can't wait to get home and watch the Sopranos and the OC.
35. I made our Christmas tree entirely out of construction paper this year, it took 4 hours.
36. I believe full-heartedly in wasted time.
37. I will never discard : Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
38. I have a very small group of very close friends who know me, that I've had for the majority of my life, that I would gladly give my life for.
39. The night time is the right time.
40. I prefer Conan.
41. Ted Williams is the greatest baseball player of all time.
42. Am easily bothered by noise, and unhappy in silence.
43. I don't do drugs. I'm just not that fun of a person I suppose.
44. I have been to jail. While there I got asked out and handed a ticket from one Mr..Cadet Lee. Harassment is fun!
45. My mom is the strongest woman I know. Single moms kick ass.
46. I am of Saint Johns, North Portland, OR
47. I am a Taurus and often too stubborn to accept it / admit it.
48. I have two marriage pacts, both with gentle men who love to annoy me, tease me, and piss me off.
49. I was engaged to be married to a man called Gabe who cheated on me and got the apartment. I got the debt.
50. I have very bad luck.



No comments: