Thursday, December 09, 2004

Femennnnnissssm ?

The semi-new assmonkey at my work made an assmonkey attempt at hitting on me during his first week on the floor and every other girl on my floor. In his feeble, sexist mind he thought I would say yes with some sort of big kiss or something, when I said NO I began to notice a foul smell. It smelled like bitterness, with a dose of spite. Every time he walks by I get a dose of his poison and yesterday the stink was just strong enough to get me a sit-down with the boss. To my surprise Mr.. Assmonkey is also a tattle-telling-liar! When I pointed this out in a calming professional tone I caught a nat (no action taken). You see, I am not a card-carrying Feminist. I respect the regime, but am to lazy to get the membership. However I am a human being who happens to be female and I refuse to let Assboy get away with this. I despise the fact that I was put in this situation and have decided to take action. Revenge you say? No no no, just little quiet steps toward revenge, until the red state assmonkey decides to give up and go home. Ideas anyone?

No comments: